These super-simple banana pudding parfaits are easy-peasy to make! No cooking required, just 7 ingredients and ready in 5 mins! Perfect idea for a quick and delicious dessert 😋
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 big, ripe banana
- A handful of raisins (you can use also dates instead)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of Rawnice Beetroot Powder
For the layers:
- Few crushed vegan biscuits (or any other cookies you like)
- Banana slices
- Vegan whipped cream (coconut cream or any other plant-based cream to whip)
- Firstly, blend a banana with raisins in a blender.
- Scoop out the solid part of chilled coconut milk into a bowl. Add vanilla extract and whisk.
- Add banana-raisins blend and 1 tsp of beetroot powder into a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Layer your glass or jar: place at the bottom crushed biscuits, add few banana slices and few spoon of pudding. Repeat until the jar will be fillet to the top.
- Top with vegan whipped cream (you can mix in a dash of beetroot powder to make a light pink color).
- Consume right away or store in the fridge.