(for 6 mini cakes, made in muffin forms)
For the crust:
- 6 tbsp of muesli mix
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
For the filling:
- 120 gr of vegan cream cheese
- 6 tbsp of vegan "greek style" yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup
- handful of berries (we used raspberries & blackberries)
- 1/2-1 tsp of Rawnice Blue Spirulina powder
- 1-2 tsp of Rawnice Pink Pitaya Powder
- Firstly make a crust. Blend muesli, peanut butter and coconut oil in a blender. Divide the mixture into the muffin forms and press using the spoon. Put in the fridge and make the filling.
- In a food processor place yoghurt, cream cheese, vanilla, coconut oil and maple syrup. Blend all until smooth.
- Place a handful of berries into smal bowl and mash using the fork. Add 2-3 tbsp of filling mixture, and around 1/2 tsp of blue spirulina. Mix well.
- If you want to make layers of different shades, simply divide the rest of filling into two parts - add to the one part around 1 tsp of Pink Pitaya and a dash of blue spirulina, and 1/2 tsp of pitaya to the other part. Mix well. ( You can also make just one color by adding chosen powder).
- Pour over the crust a purple layer with mashed fruits, and then pour over the rest of the filling.
- Place a few berries on the top of each mini cake and put the cakes into the freezer for at least 2 hours.